Left side of neck under the ear and down into
You may need more time to recover.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I see the reports you attached. The pain and discomfort you are still having is a consequence of fusion treatment you had.
You may need more time to get fully recovered up to 3-4 months.
This situation is not permanent but will gradually resolve.
I recommend you to take antinflamatory drugs such advil or naproxen for pain and also to reduce swelling and reduce recovery time.
Also you may need to use corticosteroid therapy.
You also should continue with physiotherapy to impress function of the arm and reduce pain.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.