question-icon

Itching nipples due to pregnancy despite taking Ipill?

Posted on Mon, 17 Mar 2014
Question: Hi, I had unprotected sex on 15/feb and I had taken a contraceptive pil thats ipill on 17/feb morning and after an hour a so I had been to the loo.... now im having itchyness of my nipples.. and my last period was on 2 feb... am I pregnant?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda (12 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Too early Detailed Answer: Hi, If your last period was 2nd Feb, then you has sex around your fertile time. If you have taken ipill, then its unlikely that you are pregnant. Itchy nipples is not a sign of pregnancy. Its too early for any sign of pregnancy. The first sign you will get is delayed periods. Wait a week after missing your period, to take a test.
Dr. Rhea Chanda

OBGYN