Is protein leak from liver a cause for concern?
I WILL WAIT FOR AN EMAIL RESPONSE
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Welcome to HCM
Thank you for your query
I understand your concern
Well protein leak from liver may mean that you have developed water in belly that is ascites, if it is so needs detailed evaluation of liver function tests.
In addition to sonogram of stomach and evaluation of fluid in stomach.
All this will enable us to know the exact status of your liver and help us in determining what are possible complications and even life expectancy.
You can continue the medications required for your blood pressure.
Cutting down on sodium intake may help your blood pressure and leaky liver too.
Increasing your protein intake may help too.
Hope this answers your questions
Happy to help
Wish you a speedy recovery
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Grams of protein in liver
- Dietary protein and liver enzymes
- High protein in urine and the liver
- High protein diet for liver
- Protein and liver damage
- Fatty liver disease and protein deficiency
- Fatty liver protein deficiency
- Protein in urine and the liver
- Whey protein and liver problems
- Protein synthesis in the liver
- Diagnosed with colitis. On prednisolone. Is there any natural way to get...
- How long does pernicious anemia takes to get cured?
- Noticed blood during bowel movement. Is it due to hemorrhoids or anal...
- Diagnosed with gluten intolerance and celiac disease. Found ocult blood...
- Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. On neomechazole. Test should ggt level...
- On medication for ADHD. Can vyvanse cause a peptic ulcer?
- Have fever. Test showed gama gt - 167, alkaline - 158, sgpt - 111 and...
- Suffering from IBS and noticed red blood in stool. What treatment should...
- Unable to breath after drinking carbonated beverage. Any suggestion?
- Suffering from abdominal pain after urination. What am I suffering from?