Is pregnancy possible without ejaculation?

Question
Hi..me and gf had sex ..in which I did not ejaculate..She had the ipill with in 2 hours..and then I had a clean shower ..and also urinated..we had sex again in the night ..with in 10 hours after taking ipill..even in this episode I did not ejaculate..since I had urinated..there should not be any sperm in the pre cum also...please kindly advise should We..worry . Also I had urinated
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing.
The risk of pregnancy is less as there was no ejaculation on both occasions.
Ideally intercourse should not happen again after taking ipill.
ipill is not always 100% effective.
Considering the fact that ejaculation did not happen the chance of pregnancy is very less.
Please avoid unprotected intercourse in this cycle and avoid repeat doses of ipill.
Please writeback if you have any further question.
Thanks
Dr XXXXXXX