Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills?
is it possible that It is implamentation bleeding? how soon will i know if i am pregnant? thanks
Unlikely to be pregnant if you are regular on birth pill
Thanks for the query.
According to your description, if you are regular on BCP, this spotting is not because of pregnancy.
The earliest date to know the pregnancy is if you skip your regular monthly cycle. Just get the home pregnancy test with urine if you skip your period.
Now spotting can be due to pills as well and there are other reasons for spotting between periods.
Wait till next period and check the home preg test
No worry, just wait till next period. If you miss it get the home pregnancy test. If you have normal withdrawal period then you are safe and the spotting could be the because of pills.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is pregnancy possible when on birth control pills
- Birth control pills prevent pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible while on birth control pills
- Birth control pill while pregnant
- Vaz birth control pills unprotected sex continued pills pregnancy possible
- Birth control pills and pregnancy
- Missed birth control pills pregnancy
- Spotting while on birth control pills
- Birth control pills after pregnancy
- Birth control pills pregnancy risk
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?