Is pregnancy possible while on Dronis?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 20 Oct 2015 in Women's Health
Question: I have regular 28 days regular period earlier but for last 2 months it changes as 35 day period of cycle so my doctor advice me to take dronis 30 I'm started taking dronis 30 for 21 day during that time we have intercourse have any chance of pregnacy as i want to get pregnant at the mean time i'm taking asprin because my 1st pregnancy had dead baby boy with severe iugr
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Dronis is a contraceptive pill.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Dronis is a contraceptive pill that helps in regularizing the periods. While you are taking Dronis regularly there is no chance of getting pregnant. After you stop taking Dronis then only you should try for conception.
Since you have started taking Dronis it is best to continue taking it for this cycle and try for pregnancy from the next cycle.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T