Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid while on Regestrone?
Wait for her periods.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Regesterone is not a contraceptive. But since she has completed 10 doses and stopped the medicine, she is likely to have a withdrawal bleeding in next 1-2 days. It is best to wait for the bleeding to happen. The chances of pregnancy just prior to the periods is less than 5%.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Thank you for your suggestions.
The bleeding has not started yet. We wanted to know whether at this stage, it will be ok to have 1.5 milligrams of levonorgestrel to completely rule out any chances of pregnancy. Please let us know if it is medically safe to take this pill and also associated side effects.
Thanks in advance!!
She can take emergency pill. like I-pill.
Thanks for writing again.
She can take 1.5 mg of levonorgestrel to be completely safe. It can cause minor side effects like headache, nausea, breast heaviness and irregular spotting for few days. It can also cause a delay or decrease in bleeding during next periods.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- Regestrone pregnancy contraceptive pills
- Regestrone in early pregnancy
- Unprotected sex no ejaculation inside can pre-ejaculatory fluid cause pregnancy
- No ejaculatory fluid
- Pre ejaculatory fluid psa test
- Regestrone is safe while suspecting pregnancy?
- How to increase pre ejaculatory fluid
- Effects of regestrone in pregnancy
- Vaginal discharge when having sex overproduction of pre-ejaculatory seminal fluid