Is pain in leg and pregnancy related?

Dr. Lohit K

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Veins and Arteries
Question: I have a light pain by the crease in my leg can that happen when your a few weeks or pregnant I've had small cysts in the past on that side
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
pain by the crease of leg & pregnancy are unrelate

Detailed Answer:

I went through the query and understood your concern.

No the pain at the crease of leg and pregnancy are unrelated. This is not the symptom of pregnancy or even ovarian cyst.

The common causes for pain may be musculoskeletal or any infection near by or referred pain due to ureteric stones.
Musculoskeletal pain will relieve with NSAID like aceclofenac or Ibuprofen with muscle relaxants like chlorzoxazone. Infection presents with features like fever, any local lesion and needs related treatment based on the presentation.
Ureteric stone will present with severe pain in abdomen.

For pregnancy if you have missed periods the get done urine pregnancy test at your home. This will help in diagnosing pregnancy.

I hope this information helps you and answered your concern. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.

Wish you good health and happy life.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D