Is it safe to use faceclin gel for pimples on face?

Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal

Pediatrician

Posted on Sat, 19 Jan 2013 in Acne
Question: can i use faceclin gel for pimples on face? does it has any side affect ? and wht should i do in future to stop this?
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 7 hours later

Thank you for your query.

It is very common to have pimples around this age. With passage of time the frequency of getting pimples reduces.

You can use Faceclin Gel on the pimples on your face but discontinue them once the pimples have healed. You will not get any advantage by applying constantly. The topical preparation has hardly any side effects. Nevertheless, it is always better to consult your doctor/dermatologist before applying medication.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts.

Wishing you all the best.

RKK