Is it safe to take Sinarest while breastfeeding a two- month- old baby?
I have gone through your query and health concern.
Sinarest is a very safe tablet. It has no contraindication of breastfeeding.
Side effects include-
Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; redness, swollen, blistered, or peeled skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble in breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
Not able to pass urine or changes observed in the frequency.
I hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinarest af for 15 month old
- Is sinarest safe for 4 month
- Is it safe to take sinarest while breastfeeding
- Is sinarest pediatric drops safe for babies
- Sinarest for 2 month old
- Sinarest af for 2 month old baby doctor
- Sinarest drops to a 11 month old
- Sinarest for 6 months baby
- Sinarest af drops for 3 month old baby
- If sinarest can be given in 7 month old baby
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...