Is it safe to have Norflox TZ for loose motion?
Please take Norflox TZ and Pantoprazole
Thanks for writing in to us.
Norflox TZ contains Norfloxacin and Tinidazole and is effective in infective diarrohea. I will suggest that you take only NORFLOX TZ twice a day for 5 days after food. Please note that this is a prescription drug; you must take it under the guidance of a doctor.
Also please take one tablet PAN 40 (pantoprazole) once daily early morning 30 minutes before brushing teeth for 5 days. This will avoid gastritis and acidity. This is also a prescription drug.
Please take adequate amounts of water mixed with ORS and juices to prevent dehydrations and healthy home cooked food.
Wishing you a quick recovery.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose motion norflox imodium
- Is norflox a good medicine for loose motions
- Loose motions norflox tz taken 2 days no help
- Norflox and metronidazole for loose motions
- Taking norflox tz for loose motions suggest some effective medicine
- Can metrogyl tab and norflox tz be taken together in loose motions
- Norflox vomiting loose motion
- Norflox combination for loose motion
- Norflox tz loose motion wikipedia
- Norflox to control loose motions