Is it possible to reverse the damage done by sleeping pills?
What medication you are taking?
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Before I answer your question I request you to provide details of medications/over the counter medications you received for getting sleep. This will help me to answer to the point.
Thanks and regards.
Dr Ashok Kumar
It does not have any long term consequences
Thanks for reverting back to us.
The over the counter medication you used in the past do not have any long term effects and there is nothing to worry. You may get lot of things over internet but they are almost safe like any sleep medicines.
Having said this it is important to reverse the Oxidative stress which we have during the old age and I feel you should take some antioxidants to prevent the ill effects of the ongoing oxidative stress. The best thing is vitamin C and vitamin A supplements. If you are not comfortable to supplements please take more amount of green leafy vegetables and fruits.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for my patients .
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
Thanks and kind regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Liver damage from sleeping pills
- Is reverse tuba ligation possible
- Do sleeping pills damage your heart
- Is it possible to reverse laminectomy and discectomy
- Reversing cirrhosis is it possible
- Is reversal of cervical lordosis possible
- Is frostbite damage reversible
- Reversal after tubectomy possible
- Heart damage from sleeping pill overdose
- Liver damage sleeping pill overdose