Is it possible to reverse a borderline cholesterol level without medication?

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Cholesterol
Question: Is it possible to reverse a borderline cholesterol level without using drugs.
Answered by Dr. Prasad 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes... Detailed Answer: Hi, Hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol level is a life style condition. In the sense that cholesterol level is affected by diet, exercise, alcohol and life style. Start exercise, reduce fats and calorie XXXXXXX food, get your weight to normal standard and avoid alcohol. These measures will get your borderline cholesterol to normal limits. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification. Regards