Is it normal to pass undigested pieces of green vegetables?
Yesterday eveniny i had some green salad with chicken and potatoes.
This morning when i was at the toilet i saw that some of the green salad came out like it was not digested.
Is this normal?
Normal Variant Due To Diet ( Salad) No Worries
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Foods have an influence on the color of the stools. Die rich in green leafy vegetables and salads cause the stool to get green and depending on the extent of its use some may pass undigested completely even. There is no harm in that.
If you don't have any history of bowel intolerance or IBS then you need not to worry about the color of the stool. It will return to normal once that salad is completely out fo your bowel.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy belly and passing undigested food
- Child passing green stools after feeding formula milk normal
- Green leafy vegetables chart
- Plavix and green vegetables
- Passing pieces of tumor in stool
- Passing undigested food in stool
- Metformin green vegetables
- Green banana vegetable
- Infant passing green color motion is it normal
- Pregnant undigested vegetables in my faeces
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...