Is it legal to purchase Adderall online?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 8 Sep 2016 in Drug Abuse
Question: I need help getting prescription for my adderall I had to stop it because I had to pay myself and I couldn't afford it . Dr gave me anti depressants but not the adderall and I know those meds work better when I have them all . Dr just won't listen and help me . Thank you XXXX
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Can you tell me more about why your doctor does not want to prescribe Adderall? It may be that she is correct. If you disagree with her, you should seek out another psychiatrist in your area to consult to consider if stimulant medication is right for you. Medications cannot be prescribed over the internet, but I can give advice.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee