Is insomnia a side effect of taking Norvasc?
Yes it is a moderately common side effect ma'am
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. You are quite right ma'am, insomnia is indeed a side effect of novasc (with the active ingredients amlodipine besylate), although not a very common one, it is indeed noted in many patients using the medication.
Please speak to your doctor about the same, as he/she can easily substitute this medication with one which has less serious and more tolerable side effects or no side effects at all. I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Niaspan side effects insomnia
- Flonase insomnia side effects
- Trazodone side effects insomnia
- Mucinex dm side effects insomnia
- Tetanus vaccine side effects insomnia
- Instaflex side effects insomnia
- Montek lc side effects insomnia
- Celebrex side effects insomnia
- Escitalopram side effects insomnia
- Microgynon side effect insomnia