Is heaviness in shoulder and chest after diarrhea symptom of heart attack?

Question
Sir,
I am having loose motion last 3-4 days.suddenly after loose motion I am feeling heaviness in my shoulder and chest. So I went to cardiologist and done stree test and echo ,both are normal. Is this symptom of attack? I am fearing a lot. Last sat I have done cartography which shows minor block but the doctors does not believe on cartography and chelation therapy. What I can do?

XXXX
Posted Wed, 6 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need not worry

Detailed Answer:

Dehydration can sometimes present with the symptoms you faced. This could not be a impending heart attack.

I would like to have a look at the report of the test you underwent just to ascertain the same.

I have not heard about the cartography test you mentioned above. Please share the report and some info on the same.

Waiting for your response,