Can chelation therapy remove coronary A carotid artery blockage?

Dr. Muthu Krishnan

Posted on Mon, 23 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IV CHELATION THERAPY AND HOW GOOD IS IT TO REMOVE CORONARY A CAROTIDID ARTERY BLOCKAGE, HOW EFFECTIVE IS IT AND IF YOU HAVE A BETTER SUGGESTION FOR BLOCKAGE
Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is not a very good method.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your question.As you said,chelation therapy for heart blockage using EDTA is available.But it is not a best method.It has many side effects.Decrease in blood calcium level,nausea, vomiting will occur during the therapy.
The golden method to remove coronary artery blocks will be coronary catheterization and block removal.
Thank you.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Muthu Krishnan 43 minutes later
ARE YOU AWARE OF ANY NATURAL TREATMENTS THAT HAS THE ABILITY TOCLENSE AND IMPROVE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE PANCREAS?
Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can do the following methods.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your question.Here are some tips to improve the health of your pancreas.
1.Avoid alcohol and quit smoking.
2.Take nutritious foods.
3.Take 3 litres of water daily.
4.Take fibre rich diet.
5.Avoid fatty foods in your diet.
Thank you.
Feel free to write your questions to us.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng