Is diarrhea a symptom of mononucleosis?
no such symptom
diarrhea (or loose stools) is not considered to be a symptom of mononucleosis. Nausea and fatigue are common symptoms (particularly the latter). Fatigue may last for many days or even weeks after recovery (no fever).
Dark stool may be normal or abnormal. It depends on how you define 'dark'. Black for example may mean upper gastrointestinal bleeding (usually in the stomach or duodenum). Dark brown is normal. A photo may help.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Costochondritis mononucleosis
- Flu-like symptoms history of glandular fever infectious mononucleosis treatment
- Mononucleosis symptoms hands feet rash
- Symptoms of Infectious mononucleosis
- Infectious mononucleosis eye symptoms
- Mononucleosis amantadine
- Symptoms of typhoid, infectious mononucleosis
- Mononucleosis ecstasy
- Symptoms of brucella, infectious mononucleosis
- Symptoms of mononucleosis
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?