Is breast feeding safe when on Acitrom and low molecular heparin injections?
dont worry it has no adverse effects
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes you can continue acitrom while breast feeding.
It is known to cross placenta but no adverse effects have been reported.
Cotinue your wifes regular folowups to keep acitrom dose as minimum as possible.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heparin injections in the arm
- Heparin injection procedure
- Heparin injection site bleeding
- Heparin injections in pregnancy
- Heparin injection sites illustration
- Heparin injections before flying
- Subcutaneous heparin injection technique
- Heparin injections when flying
- How to give heparin injections
- How to administer heparin injection
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....