Is blood in vomit during pregnancy a cause for concern?
Visit your gynaecologist
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns.
It is common but very severe Vomitings and that too with off and on blood in it is serious so visit your gynaecologist for examination at the earliest.
This is a part and parcel of pregnancy dear so much so that it is used to be a diagnostic tool for pregnancy by our elders.
You can try following measures -
- eat small quantity at a time but eat at frequent intervals
- avoid water or juices along with food and try to eat dry food like Sabzi or thick daal
- take biscuits or chocolates in between if not able to tolerate anything for 4-6 hours at a stretch
- take all the tablets as advised daily especially doxinate which helps to relieve pregnancy related nausea very well
But right now visit your gynaecologist for examination and prescription and also get your ultrasound done in case you haven't had any so far.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vomiting blood during 8th month of pregnancy
- Coughing and vomiting during pregnancy
- Blood in vomit during pregnancy 5th month
- Reasons blood in vomiting during pregnancy
- What causes vomiting during early pregnancy
- Blood stain in vomit during pregnancy
- Vomit blood during 30 weeks pregnancy
- Blood clots in vomit during pregnancy
- Traces of blood in vomit during pregnancy
- What causes vomiting with blood during pregnancy