Does Vomikind help cure vomiting during pregnancy?

Question
i am 29 years old with 17th week pregnant.having vomitings since 6th week of my pregnancy.i am throwing out yellow fluid at early morning when i wake up and also severe vomitings.i have pregnancy thyroid range 4.6 so i started taking eltroxin early morning at 5'0 clock since my 10th week.and also my doctor advised to take vomikind md 4 tablet at early morning and doxinate before dinner for 20 days.i started using these tablets since my 10th week.after 20 days i stopped these tablets again vomitings started.when i skip this vomikind tablet i cannot hold the vomitings through out the day.so again i am taking this tablets.but i heard that taking vomikind md 4(taking oral disintegrated tablet)for long period will effect the foetus..i am worrying about this.when i skip this tablet for day i am throwing out yellow fluid n severe vomitings all the day.please suggest that can i take vomikind md 4 tablet and doxinate through out the preganancy?is it safe to take these tablets.i am taking mothers horlicks with milk before going to bed.is this causes yellow fluid at early morning? please help.
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
May not cause any major problems.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You can take vomikind tablet,if it is helpful during pregnancy ,it is pregnancy category b drug in controlling vomiting, so as such it will not have any harmful effects on foetus.
You should take dry toast in the early morning to control vomiting.
Yes,milk in night may cause vomiting in the morning but basically vomiting is most likely due to hormonal changes.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.