Can Domstal cause miscarriage?

Question
Hi

I had domstal 10 MG twice three days in 7th week of pregnancy since I was facing acute nausea. Yesterday I took last. Today morning I haven't taken domstal.. But I am not facing nausea and am able to eat food. I have had a missed miscarriage last yr wen the Heartbeat of baby stopped and there was no possible reason which came out. Can domstal 10 MG cause anything like that? Please reply since I am. Scared as facing less nausea suddenly.
Fri, 11 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is generally not cause by it.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Domestal does not cause such problems, but you should use Doxinate for the same.
You can go for ultrasound for foetal well being.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.