Is blood in the stool normal after an embryo transfer?
Good and bad sign
At 10 days beta hCG of 48.1 is good thing as anything above 10 is good; but there should not be bleeding.
Bleeding is considered a bad sign.
If I were your treating doctor, I would order for an ultrasound scan as well as repeat hCG.
HCG should rise every 2 or 3 days if pregnancy is normal. Best evaluation is assessed by ultrasound for fetal well being .
As you are going for doctor appointment tomorrow please request your doctor to assess hcg level and ultrasound for fetal well being .
Now you should only relax mentally and take physical rest and hope for the best .
If you have any further query then you can ask me via follow up question .
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Beta HCG has doubled and it is a welcome sign.
At this stage , you should only wait and watch.
Also undergo ultrasound for fetal well being as the ultrasound will clarify that fetus is growing normally.
For constipation increase fluid intake.
Avoid undue physical exertion.
Dr. Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pass stool after embryo transfer
- Is leg cramp after embryo transfer normal
- After embryo transfer constipation and blood in stool is harmful for embryo
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- Is having chills after embryo transfer normal
- Blood in stool after embryo transfer
- Normal hcg after embryo transfer
- Fever is normal after embryo transfer
- Is groin pain normal after embryo transfer
- Is it normal to bleed 7days after a embryo transfer
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?