Is blood in the stool normal after an embryo transfer?
Good and bad sign
At 10 days beta hCG of 48.1 is good thing as anything above 10 is good; but there should not be bleeding.
Bleeding is considered a bad sign.
If I were your treating doctor, I would order for an ultrasound scan as well as repeat hCG.
HCG should rise every 2 or 3 days if pregnancy is normal. Best evaluation is assessed by ultrasound for fetal well being .
As you are going for doctor appointment tomorrow please request your doctor to assess hcg level and ultrasound for fetal well being .
Now you should only relax mentally and take physical rest and hope for the best .
If you have any further query then you can ask me via follow up question .
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Beta HCG has doubled and it is a welcome sign.
At this stage , you should only wait and watch.
Also undergo ultrasound for fetal well being as the ultrasound will clarify that fetus is growing normally.
For constipation increase fluid intake.
Avoid undue physical exertion.
Dr. Varinder Joshi , General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pass stool after embryo transfer
- Is leg cramp after embryo transfer normal
- After embryo transfer constipation and blood in stool is harmful for embryo
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- Is having chills after embryo transfer normal
- Blood in stool after embryo transfer
- Normal hcg after embryo transfer
- Fever is normal after embryo transfer
- Is groin pain normal after embryo transfer
- Is it normal to bleed 7days after a embryo transfer