Is a resting pulse rate of 92 an indication of pregnancy?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Fri, 4 Mar 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: I've noticed a resting pulse rate of 92 today and I'm worried that I'm actually pregnant despite negative tests since the incident in question (August 16th, 2015). Is it possible the tests have been wrong this whole time??
please keep this context in mind, I've been feeling nauseated, bloated, experiencing cramps and strange sensations in stomach for months.

Dec 14
Vital Signs Result
Height: 64.00 in
Weight: 163.00 lbs
BMI: 27.98
Pulse Rate: 68 /min
Blood Pressure: 120/70 mm[Hg]

Dec 29 Vital Signs Result
Height: 64.00 in
Weight: 164.00 lbs
BMI: 28.15
Pulse Rate: 87 /min
Blood Pressure: 100/64 mm[Hg]
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy is not there

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand upur anxiety about the issue but if the tests for pregnancy have been negative so far then chances of pregnancy are nil.
The increase in pulse rate and the symptoms mentioned by you are due to missed periods and are very common which also simulate pregnancy.
You need to take progesterone tablets for withdrawal of periods after consulting your gynaecologist which will bring periods and cause termination of all these symptoms.
In case you have any other question, I will be happy to help.
Dr Manisha
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 2 minutes later
Thank you for the quick response. I have actually just finished a very shortened period, and had one for the months of November and December when I had stopped taking the pill. They were randomly timed and irregular per my usual
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Nil chance of pregnancy

Detailed Answer:
Then in my opinion there is no chance of pregnancy since you have had period in each month combined with negative pregnancy tests.
I would like to know if you are trying to conceive and since how long so that if required I can advise you in this aspect because I basically practice infertility in my hospital.