Is PAUSE MF effective at reducing bleeding?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 8 May 2018 in Women's Health
Question: Hi.

I have my wedding on 10.12.2017 for which I need my periods to completely stop by 09.12.2017. I am taking PAUSE MF from 03.12.2017 3 times/day.
My periods have not completely stopped.

Do I need to have some other medications or is PAUSE MF in these circumstances?

Many Thanks
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No you have to take progesterone.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Pause MF is homeostatic drug and can be used to decrease bleeding but it can not be used for proponents and postponed your period for that matter you have to used progesterone tablets.
These are prescription medications and for dose and all you have to need doctor prescription.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.