Is a higher dose of Metroprolol advisable to manage high BP levels?
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You are already taking the maximal daily dose of losartan (cozaar) and only 25 mg of metoprolol per day. You can raise the metoprolol dose to a maximum of 100 mg per day.
However you should discus with your doctor before doing that, severe complication may happen if you do this without doctor advice.
Hope this was of help!
Wih you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High bp is permanently curable
- What to do if have extremely high bp levels
- What does level 11260 indicate for high bp
- What is the level of high bp
- Postpartum tachycardia high bp
- High sgot sgpt levels in high bp
- Sweating and high bp
- How to control the blood sugar level and high bp
- Suffering from high bp missing periods advise
- Consistent high bp should it be of concern advise