Is a fasting glucose of 340 in a diabetic patient a concern?
my wife is higly diabetic fasting 340 and last 10 years she is suffering from gynic pain duo to shist 5 years before she removed UTRES at bombay hospital .her treatment is going on from last 10 years with XXXXX
The most probable further treatment would be Insulin.
Hi Sir, gone through your query and understood your concerns.
Sir, the Fasting sugar level you have mentioned is too high. So your present medication dosage must be increased. You have mentioned the name as Triglynase. Sir please mention the name completely with dosage like Triglynase 2 or Triglynase 3, And how many times it is being taken in a day and when.
Also mention from when she is using this drug. Since how many days/ Months, these sugar levels are high. Is this first time or else since when. Since how long she is diabetic.
Most probable further treatment possible for the control would be insulin injections hereafter. For that you need to visit local diabetologist for prescribing the dosage of Insulin.
Thank you Sir.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood glucose levels in diabetes
- Diabetes normal blood glucose
- Pre diabetes blood glucose
- Diabetes overheating and glucose levels
- Glucose and diabetes
- Fasting blood glucose 133 pre diabetes or diabetes?
- Diabetic blood glucose ranges
- Usfulness of nutrilite glucose health in diabetic patient
- Glucose shots for diabetics
- Gestational diabetes how to lower fasting glucose