Is Strayer procedure advisable for a 6 year old?
You can go with this.
Hello, welcome to health care magic.
I have gone through your question,on toe walking heel will not touch to ground.It have many cause ranges from idiopathic to severe muscular and neural disorders.
Treatment depends on age and severity of problem,
it includes physiotherapy to surgery.Treating doctor will decide the best option.strayer procedure is also a good option for him so you can go with this.
Dr Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 70 year old has weak legs advised stomach x-ray reason
- Is voltaren administration to 14 year old kid advisable
- Advised mtprost kit procedure to use and precautions
- 8 year old vomiting diarrhea cheeks extremely red advise
- Vertigo reoccurring after a year taken meclizine advise
- Is it advisable for 40 year old to do lasik
- Femilon advisable for 45 years old
- 2 year old rash on heels spreading itchy advise
- 65 years old suffering from cold any advise
- 2 year old child damp spores bad chest unwell advise