Is Seroflo inhaler safe during pregnancy?
Yes,it is safe to use it.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
Yes,you can use seroflo inhalor during pregnancy as it is safe and we have to control asthma so the baby gets proper oxygen.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having seroflo 125 inhaler for long time safe
- Seroflo 250 inhaler safe in pregnancy
- Seroflo 250 inhaler
- Seroflo inhaler during third trimester
- Seroflo 250mg during pregnancy
- Is seroflo safe during pregnency
- Asthalin and seroflo inhaler difference
- Effect of seroflo 250 during pregnancy
- Asthalin or seroflo inhaler
- Use of inhaler seroflo 250 for asthma during pregnancy
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?