Is Mirena IUD the same as Emily IUD?
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Mirena is gold standard hormone releasing IUD used all over the globe and an international product so costly and costs somewhere around 5-6 thousand rupees. XXXXXXX is a new XXXXXXX made device with good feedback.
New and comparatively cheap 2500-3000 rs in price and is made in XXXXXXX with foreign collaboration.
I gave personally used in many of my patients and is working with similar efficacy as mirena .
In case you have any other questions I will be glad to answer
No that is not true as both have similar profiles of action and this is individual variation at the level of internal body status of the patient which responds differently in different patients with sane device.
The effect on period varies from normal periods to erratic pattern to no periods.
And thus behaviour cannot be anticipated either.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?