Is HIV antibody test result after 7 months of possible exposure conclusive?
NO need for further test.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Antibody test will become positive by the maximum 3 months and in your case you have done it after 7 months . Whatever result have come is final and doesn't require to be repeated.
You require proper Antibiotic therapy.
Thanks for the follow up.
Pharyngitis of long duration is due to bacterial infection. For that you need to get a test called Throat swab culture sensitivity test done.
This test will let us know which is the right antibiotic for your pharyngitis. Once the right antibiotic is used your pharyngitis will subside.
As of your Hiv test is concerned even tests done in private labs are authenticated provided its a good diagnostic lab.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv test after 10 months
- Is six months conclusive for hiv test
- Is hiv test reliable after 6 months of exposure
- Hiv test 14 months conclusive
- Is hiv antibody and rna test conclusive at 6 months
- Hiv results after 4 months
- Hiv duo test conclusive after 3 month
- Negative hiv test after 3 months is it conclusive
- Hiv antibody elisa test after 7 months conclusive
- Hiv testing after 3 months conclusive