Suggest remedies for persistent headache

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Fri, 3 Nov 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Dear Dr Ratnesh,
I am under your treatment since March for headaches and DNS. My headaches had drastically improved until last month but now again I have them regularly also I'm back to using my nasal drops as before. I am attaching your last two prescription for your reference. I dont know if u can study my c
ase history since the time I am under your treatment. I also want to bring to your attention that I am 15 weeks pregnant. Please advise medicines that are safe to use in pregnancy.Also I have been having lot of acidity these days.
Thanking you
Mansi
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details required

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mansij,
Good to hear you again,

"My headaches had drastically improved until last month but now again I have them regularly" as far as my understanding you have again experiencing headache and other related complain.
Please tell me is this is the same type , location , frequency and time you were experiencing earlier.
Understand DNS problem leads to sinus infection and infected sinus leads to headache, any external infection (changing weather, cough and cold, allergy) may also contribute to the sinus infection.
it seems that you have regain the infection and as a result problem has been started.

Meanwhile please share the details and then I would suggest you next line of treatment.

I want to assure you that all the medicine suggested are safe during pregnancy and has no side effect to you or baby. So you can take medicine without any doubt and in case of any doubt feel free to share your query with me.

Thanks
Dr RATNESH

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Dear Dr Ratnesh. Headaches are of the same nature that I had earlier but the intensity is less. I usually have them over my brows and temples. I m having them one in week. My gynecologist told me headaches can occur in pregnancy also. My nose is slightly stuffy and I am using nasal drops mostly at night time.
Thanking you
Mansi
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mansij
During the fiorst course of treatment i have suggested you
1 cistus can 200 ch 6 pills twice in a day
2 agraphis nutans 30ch 6 pills twice in a day
3 calcarea iod 1M 6 pills twice in a day
and then next i have decrease the potency to calcarea iod 1M to calcarea iod 200 ch.
So the change in potency might be the reason of return of headache.
Meanwhile i would suggest you to start with

Understand complete cure may take time and during this meantime you have to avoid getting infection.
I am not changing the medicine this time as the medicine are responding.
Hope this is clear to you

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh

Dear Dr Ratnesh
I took medicines by your last prescription for a month and when it was not showing results then I reverted to previous prescription for a month again. But unfortunately those medicines didn't work this time at all. So i don't think these medicines will do me any gud. I will b wasting another month using them again. So I request you to kindly change these medicines as these are not showing results anymore
Thanking you
Mansi
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Changes in Medication

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mansij
I am changing the medicine and you may start with

1 Sanguneria Can 30 6 pills twice in day
2 Silicia 200 6 pills once in day
Medicine will work on Headache due to congestion, infection of nasal mucous membrane.
Take medicine for 15 days and update the progress.
Hope this is clear to you

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh