Can Cistus Can, Agraphis Nutans and Calc Iod be taken during pregnancy?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Wed, 6 Sep 2017 in Homeopathy
Question: Dear Dr Ratnesh,
I am under your treatment for past 6 months for headaches and DNS. This time I felt significant relief in headaches and breathing difficulty. I am attaching the screenshot of last two prescriptions. Currently I am taking cistus can 30,agraphis nutans 30ch and calcarea iod 30ch. Also I would like to tell you that I am 7 weeks pregnant. Pls advice medicines that are safe to be taken during pregnancy.
Thanking you
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Based on the details i am revising the power of medication this time.
The medicine will remain the same.
1 cistus can 200 ch 6 pills twice in a day
2 agraphis nutans 30ch 6 pills twice in a day
3 calcarea iod 200ch 6 pills twice in a day

Take this medicine for a month.
This will help you to get cure.
As per the details ypou have raised only two thing headache and breathing difficulty. In case of any allied symptom like recurrent cold, sneezing etc plesae let me know otherwise continue with the above mention medicine.

Hope this is clear to you
Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 28 minutes later
Hello Doctor,
I hope the medicine prescribed are safe to be taken during pregnancy.
Thanks
XXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:

Yes XXXXXXX Medicine are safe to use even in pregnancy.
Homeopathy medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
Also on safer side i am not adding any new medicine at this point time.
You may take medicine as prescribed doses.
Hope this is clear.

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng