Is Clenbuterol intake safe and effective for weight loss?

Excellent

Question
Im thinking of purchasing clenbuterol to use short term for a month or two a friend of mine use it and manage to cut a lot of weight please advise the safety regarding this drug I know is used to be a bronchodilator but my friends say 20 MCG 20
MCG is effective to cut weight
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not very safe!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

This drug for sure is used for breathing disorders like asthma. Side effects among others include nervousness. This means that the client has the tendency to get involved in several different activities, stays physically active and this is where the weight loss advantage sets in. Other side effects are thyrotoxicosis, tachycardia, heart disease, high blood pressure, etc.

I generally discourage drugs for weight loss. Drugs are not responsible for weight gain but diet is. By controlling our diet an increasing our level of physical exercise, we can safely reduce our body weight. The unfortunate thing is that we always want rapid results within a short time and this is not possible. drugs would be able to do this but, be rest assured that the weight would return and maybe more when the medications are stopped.

In all, it is not a very safe medication. I strongly discourage its use. I encourage the use of diet modifications and increased physical activities to attain this goal.

I hope that this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.

Follow-up: Is Clenbuterol intake safe and effective for weight loss? 11 minutes later
How about anabolic steriods the legal version with the right doeses is it beneficial for muscle gains

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Not entirely safe!

Detailed Answer:
The fact that it is legal does not necessarily means it is safe. For example, cigarette smoking is legal but, you know the huge consequences it has on health.

Anabolic steroids have their consequences. No drug goes without side effects and I will not want you taking any medications for the pleasure of doing so. Physical activity is the best way to build your muscles. This would also help you loss weight. Anabolic steroids would in fact cause fluid retention and cause increased weight that you are already concerned about.

I hope this makes sense to you. The final decision is yours but, I have not found enough reasons to recommend these drugs to you. I wish you well.