Is Cannabis the right medicine for arthritis pain?
Have heard good things about topical Cannabas salves helping arthritis but don't now if it could be a problem. I know vitamin K isn't a problem when eaten with Xeralto. She was told she doesn't have to get pro-times weekly either.
What do you know about this.
cannabis cant be treatment for arthritis pain
I have studied your case.
Cannabis is narcotic and may not be treatment for arthritis pain.
For arthritis she can take glucosamine sulphate for cartilage protection.
oral collagen supplement may also help.
You may need to continue xeralto to prevent further embolism.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you relief.
Local injection shot may help you if no relief with medication.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best medicines for arthritis pain
- Siddha medicine for psoriasis arthritis
- Reactive arthritis medicines nucoxia
- Homeopathic medicine for arthritis
- Ayurvedic medicine for arthritis
- Is folitrax 2.5 the right medicine for arthritis?
- Seronegative arthritis medicine in homeopathy
- Amway medicines for rheumatoid arthritis
- Medicine for arthritis
- Arthritis pain relief medicine