Is Ativan effective in treating PTSD?

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 20 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: I have heard Natura Releif is a miracle drug for bipolar disease. I do not have by bipolar disease but have PTSD from years of living with a bipolar spouse. We are divorced now but is there any information on this
supplement beside the sale website. Would this be helpful for PTSD. I take 15mg of Lexpro and 1mg of Ativan a day.
Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can use Natura Relief for early response.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for asking from healthcaremagic.com

I can understand your concern. Natura Relief is a supplement that is marketed to use in ADHD or ADD mainly. The supplement consists of a lot of natural supplements like Valerian root, Ashwagandha, Kava, Passion fruit etc. These are used commonly in anxiety and depression. These supplements help to improve concentration and focus.

So yes you can use the Natura Relief for early effects of the drugs. But remember that this is a supplement and not a substitute of medicines. This would help in reducing your PTSD symptoms definitely. No need to worry

Thanks, Take care