Is Amoxicillin effective at treating itchy bumps on the arms and legs?
Common side effect
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and the attached images... I can understand your concerns
Please note that it is common for Amoxicillin to the cause the side effect of producing rash and urticaria... I would recommend that you discontinue and skip this last dose.. Also, I would recommend that you take an antihistaminic as Cetirizine 10mg once daily before going to bed and apply and antihistaminic ointment on the affected areas three times daily..
If no improvement occurred then please go to the hospital for an Avil and Dexamethasone shots to abort the allergic reaction ..
I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treating sinus infection with amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin to treat flu
- Will amoxicillin treat a uti
- Does amoxicillin treat pneumonia
- Small red itchy bumps and amoxicillin
- Can amoxicillin treat trichomoniasis
- Amoxicillin is used to treat
- Itchy palms a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Benadryl to treat amoxicillin allergy
- Can amoxicillin treat chlamydia