In morning have lot of sneezing and cold. What could be the cause?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hi, Daily morning I hv lot of sneezing and cold. any reason 4 the same.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergic rhinitis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I suspect you to be in the initial stage of allergic rhinitis. This in the beginning presents with the above symptoms for years and later develop into condition persisting al through the day specially in cold and spring seasons. Get tests like IgE estimation and Absolute eosinophil count to confirm the diagnosis and consult a ENT specialist to be managed accordingly. Regards,