I have warmth in the calf of my left leg
Possibility of malaise is more.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Viral infection is known to cause malaise, muscular pain, lower leg pain /warmth etc.
No need to worry much for this.
Just maintain good hydration.
Drink plenty of fluids orally and keep yourself hydrated.
You can take simple painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen.
You can also take multivitamin tablets containing folic acid, vitamin b 12, vitamin d3 etc.
Eat more fruits.
This warmth will improve in 1 week time.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?