I have been a patient for6 months and have not
Probably dizziness is related to medications,kindly more details are needed
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
There are several medical conditions that can cause dizziness.
Medications are one of the common causes of dizziness.
I see through your medical history that you have used ciprofloxacin 500 mg in September.
This antibiotic clear out of the system in 22 hours after stopping the medication.
So, in my opinion, this medication is not causing your dizziness.
More details are needed to help me through the diagnosis.
Are you using any medication currently?
Do you have any other medical condition?
Do you consume alcohol?
Do you have any other symptoms related to the dizziness?
I will be waiting for your response to be able to help you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Probably a side effect of Azithromicin, follow the advice below.
Hi again dear,
I already reviewed your medical history and the medications that you have used.
Dizzy spells are one of the side effects of Azithromicin.
It is not a common side effect, but it can happen.
In my daily practice, I often recommend to patients to take a multivitamin supplement along with the Azithromicin.
I also recommend to drink liquids, eat healthy and rest.
Feel free to contact me again for further evaluation.
Take care dear,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?