I have a small hard bump, about half the size
Scrotal bumps need a check with the doctor and ultrasound examination
A bump in the scrotal area always needs to be evaluated by a doctor. Most of the times a benign condition is the cause (like cysts) but a physical examination and an ultrasound is always needed to confirm the nature of the bump.
By the location that you explain it might be related to the epididimus or the spermatic cord (these are structures in the back of the scrotum), still the ultrasound will determine the location and nature of the lump more precisely.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General and Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- is it hpv?
- I am 77 years old and one breast is very
- I felt a sudden sharp pain in my inside wrist
- Is there a sleeping aid that I can use with
- Hi, I have been having acne problems for the past
- Can you look at the results of a stool test
- Hi my names is Isabel I’m 24 years old and
- I have had bladder infection after bladder infection on going
- Where can I find a doctor who will test and
- Feeling weak for about a week ! Why ?