I got a black eye and bruised cheek 4 days
Kindly provide more detaila
Hii. Hope you are doing well.
The history you have given is insufficient. Do you have any history of allergic symptoms like sneezing, watering nose,headache,trauma? Do you have any dental procedure done? Its very unlikely to decrease any swelling only by sneezing. It may be that you are having allergic rhinosinusitis. Do a X ray Paranasal sinus and endoscopy nose by ENT surgeon. Review with the reports. In the meantime you can start nasal fluticasone spray, antiallergic tablet.
Hii. If you are feeling your eye filled with fluid with that sneezing you d
Hii. If you are feeling your eye filled with fluid with that sneezing you definitely need to consult Ent specialist and eye surgeon. Sometimes blow to eye cause damage of the inner and lower wall of eye which is close to nose and cheek. Then any increase of pressure of cheek or now cause bleeding in eye. So do endoscopy nose,x ray paranasal sinus and eye check up and review with reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a