I am a male, age 75, and have taken 300MG
Thanks for your query.
Invokana causes glycosuria - glucose in urine. This can lead to recurrent genital fugal infections. The foreskin of the penis is the most affected part, but sometimes the fungal infection can spread around.
I suggest you to use Miconazole cream , applied twice daily . This acts better ad helps you get rid of the problem.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?