I am a 60 year old woman from XXXXXXX I
Usually needs surgery to avoid complications.
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history well and understood your concerns.
Please post the Scan report to know the sizes of stones, number and status of gall bladder and other related organs.
Per se, multiple gall stones usually need surgery to avoid further complications such as infection of gallbladder, slippage of small stones in to common bile duct causing obstructive jaundice and/or pancreatitis.
The dietary changes, exercises and any such measure have not shown any advantage for gall stone but surely help to have proper fitness for yourself, for anesthesia and surgery.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please give feedback and ask for any further queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...