I am 28yr old and i am trying to conceive
On 10th itself it was 23*19
And there are multiple large follicles found in both right and left..
So on 15th day doc give me decapeptyl 0.2 injection.. And cabergoline for 3 days.. And on 18th onwards tab duphaston for 10days..
What is actually happening to me..??
I have problem for arthritis also..and i am taking saaz 1g and methyl prednisolone 5mg
Is there any effects for fertility by these medications
Some more information please.
Hi Lekharosh 143,
Thanks for asking. I understand your concern.
You had been given multiple drug regieme for helping conception...it is bit confusing &very difficult to comment on , unless I know all of your investigation reports.You say your hormone levels are normal..Could you please send me the reports?
Have you undergone usg pelvis to note the ovulation study? what other investigations were advised&done... please send me everything that had been assessed.
what treatment you had taken in last 6 years...that also I would like to know.
After co relating every thing I would be in a position to comment & give justice to your query.
* Saaz is not recommended to be taken in pregnancy or while trying for pregnancy. I would advise you to consult your treating doctor discussing this issue.
Waiting for added information to facilitate giving proper answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?