Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

How to take right decision in life?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
I m having problem with my family. they are interested in. me getting married to one man. I don't like him nor his mother. my mother and brother are secretly sabotaging my anxiety problem. I don't like my psychiatrist.i want to move away from my so called family. I feel. stressed. what should ido they keeptab of my movements.
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
Brief Answer: you must speak to them Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX I am sorry about your current health concern. If you do not like this man, then definitely you should not marry him. Your decision should be bold, and you must speak to your mother and brother openly about the same. Are you working? Do you have a stable job and finance? If yes, you can move away from the family for some time. You have all the right to deny their offers, and do what is right for you. I understand that you do not like your psychiatrist. That is ok. You can take the help of a lawyer to stop this marriage, or even in moving away from the family. It is very important for you to take the right decisions in life, and it is your life. You can do what feels right for you. I am by your side. Please go ahead and talk to a common family friend, who can convey the message to your brother and mother. Things should settle down soon. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor