How to rule out staph infection?
It could be related to hospital or your spouse.
Thanks for your query at the HCM.
I understand your concern and situation.
The infection of MRSA post surgery is mostly due to hospital related from environmental and staff as vector. But it could be your partner as sometimes some individuals are carrier for the bacteria but if you have any doubts you can get her MRSA screening done by taking swabs from nasal bares, genital folds and skin folds. It will clear your doubts. You need to take proper treatment for MRSA as advised and maintain general body hygiene and remember hand washing is the most important.
Hope I answered your query
Rating and review will be appreciated.
Dr Sheetal Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How dangerous are staph infections
- How serious is staph infection
- How to get information on staph infection in knee
- How is the staph infection contracted bumps on the chest
- How is staph infection prevented in the eye
- Staph infection how to treat
- Hole from staph infection how to care for
- How to ease pain of staph infection
- How does staph infection get energy
- How contagious is staph infection of the bursa