Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to reduce weight?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
I am 21 years old and I had hand practice from last four years.
And now I gain fat very much in my body.
It looks very disattractive.
Please tell me what I have to do to keep my body slim like before.
Posted Thu, 7 Aug 2014 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Weight loss and fat loss needs proper planning

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for posting your query.

first of all let me clarify that masturbation(hand practice) has nothing to do with your gain in weight.

To maintain ideal weight please try following:

Take regular diet,avoid junk foods,too much of tea/coffee/soft drinks
Regular exercise is a must. do any exercise that you like swimming,walking,cycling etc vigorously for about 40 minutes a day/6 days a week.
Plan your day well. Avoid in between snacking and take your meals on time.
Be active.
Weight loss or fat loss is a long journey do not get discouraged if you do not get desired results in short time.

Before starting any exercise programme just visit your doctor once.

I hope this helps.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor