How to protect from bad effects of sun rays post laser treatment?
Sunscreen can be tried
Thank for your query.
Read and understood your history and problems.
I would like to see the actual photographs of your lesions at different time frames if possible, particularly before and after the laser.
You have taken laser treatment 2013 for a scar near the nose.
You can try to use the sunscreen and see the results as they too protect from bad effects of sun rays.
It is already more than 9 months that you have taken the laser. The wounds are usually stabilized by 9 months of any procedure hence you can try this.
You may not need to wear cap all your life.
Take multivitamins, they help for the health of the skin too.
Do not use any soaps or anything containing chemical (other than the sunscreen) over the face.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask further relevant queries if you need to or if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post laser treatment for vitreous haemorrahge
- Side effects of laser treatments
- Post laser treatment for vitreous haemmorrahge
- Sun exposure after laser treatment
- Facial laser treatment side effects
- Psoriasis laser treatment side effects
- How to remove laser treatment spots
- Retina laser treatment side effects
- Glaucoma laser treatment side effects
- How is laser treatment for hair removal